Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just Call Me Moutain Malitsta

Finally! Some fun! After meeting Mike while I was working (I guess Ross is good for something) he asked me to come rock climbing with his brother and one of his friends. Of course I was game, and I didn't think anything of it because I have climbed the rock wall at school, more or less the same right? Maybe even easier. No, no I have to say that when I saw the wall that we would be climbing I realised that I had a challenge ahead of me. But, being the go getter that I am when the question of "who first" was presented, I bravely said..."Uhh, I guess I will" So having not watched anyone go first I raced Mike's friend up the wall. Outcome: I won! and I won a whole bunch of respect. By the time I got back on solid ground my arms were spaghetti so when the challenge of "hey Britt, want to climb the other wall?" came up...... WELL I couldn't back down! By the end of the night I was exhausted, but I went to sleep with spaghetti arms and a smile on my face =)

2 comments:

bridgette said...

You make even a harness look good. I am so glad that you had a fun time. And I am so proud that you beat that boy! Life's a contest :)

BR said...

Britt, I love your blog, but even better I can call and wake you up because I always forget about the 2 hour time difference and get the skinny first hand. sorry.