Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lava Hot Springs!

Being so far away from the whole family can be rough on a girl. Even though it's no where near the same, I consider myself lucky to have been accepted into a Utah family so quickly. The Pierce family has been so kind to take me under their wing and make sure I am having fun while I'm here. This weekend was the single adults trip to Lava Hot Springs Idaho. I wish I had taken more pictures because these don't even begin to show how much fun we had. There was a great sized group of some pretty amazing people and we enjoyed a weekend of survivor games, ice caves, tubing down the river, swimming and of course "relaxing" in the hot spring pools. Personally I felt like my intestines were boiling, but I sucked it up for the experience....what a trooper, I know I know.



2 comments:

bridgette said...

Cool! I have been to the hot springs and the tubing part of lava, but not the caves or the geyser thing. Looks like fun.

Angela said...

Hey Brit! Sounds like you're having a great time out west. If you need to see a friendly family face, we're only, well, actually, we're pretty far away. But we're thinking about you! :)
Love Angela