Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Valley Girls


This is a very exciting week for me! Miranda is here! It has been really exciting for me to have someone from Maine get to see where I live and meet my friends out here. So far (only two days) we have had some good times. The first night Miranda got here we went to The Hard Rock Cafe (I was a first timer), then yesterday we went to seven peaks. You are probably wondering why I am posting these so soon if Miranda is still here...well honestly she is taking a nap and I am bored! I think that it goes with out saying, but Miranda and I have had some fun with our hair in the short time she has been here as well. What is it about us that makes us want to mess with the color of our hair.... mysterious.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Nice Brit! I like the blonde look. So, is it true? You look like you're having fun, but no more than usual! :)

bridgette said...

A few shades lighter and you really would fit in with those Utah girls!