
It was sad to not have my traditional Halloween festivities this year. No dough nuts, pumpkin carving or apple picking, but I still gave it my all! In Tuesday I went our and bought a cheap black sweat suit, came home and had this costume in about twenty minutes. I also made a whopping batch of both chocolate and pumpkin whoopie pies (all gone the next day).

I honesty don't what I was thinking when I agreed to go to the "haunted forest", I am horrible with jumpy haunted anything! I remembered this as we were waiting in line for the stupid thing and one of the masked characters came up to me. They make those masks so creepy now! I looked straight into his fake eyeballs (which moved on their own and the man had a voice changer) and I screamed! I crumpled to the ground behind our guy friend and proceeded to crawl away from the masked man! That was just the line! Inside the horrible forest I was so scared I couldn't even scream, I would just seize up and start shaking. At one point a man in a gruesome pig mask came at me and my roommate. She booked it and I just froze and startled shaking while he got right in my face, she had to run back and drag me forward! The whole walk through took about 40 min.... it felt like eternity of masks, tunnels, chainsaws, and everything else you could possibly have nightmares of... when we got out I ran to open space, crouched on the dirt and refrained from spewing. You could not pay me one hundred dollars to do that again!


2 comments:
That sounds seriously creepy! A friend of mine has a brother that is running a scary thing like that up in Phoenix, just hearing about it gave me the shivers. You're so brave to even try it! Blood and guts don't bother me too much, but scary faces do! You had a great costume. Fun times, let me know if you want a super easy donut recipe - you can impress all your friends! :) luv your cuz
Awesome costume. Have you had any nightmares since??? You looked great. Love, Mom and DAD
Post a Comment