I woke up friday morning at 4:00 and could not for the life of me fall back to sleep. The anticipation of a snow day was keeping my mind going. It was at this point that I realized my alarm clock was off... nope wait, everything was off. So with no TV in my room, no books to read and no internet connection what is a girl to do? So I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth in the dark (I completely suggest this to anyone who needs a quiet activity at the wee hours of the morning.) I woke up to find that school was indeed cancelled (we had no power, no heat and there was a power line down on our street)
The rest of the day was spent sleeping, making a gingerbread house and having Johnna and Sarah over for a sleepover in the dark/dance party (at this point we did have heat!)
This is the lantern we stole from the bathroom.


No comments:
Post a Comment