Johnna came to visit me this weekend. To an outsider our weekend may not have sounded like much, but after looking at these pictures it would be hard to say that we didn't have a little fun.
Johnna fit in right off, although at times she did come on a little strong: like when she called for a thumb war to determine who went first in our card game... I guess I've become a little oblivious to her overly competative personality.
Maybe it was because the sun was shining so brightly, or maybe I just had a good night's sleep, but I came to the conclusion that I would show this statute some love.
This was the test: Just HOW much worse is the food at my campus compared to hers? Conclusion: Well, if you are ok with eating salad bar everyday then my campus is fine because that is usually all we have that is consistently good. I'm curious... why are we paying for the same food but at her school they have someone who makes custom wraps and at my school she had to scramble her own eggs? 
The test: How is Miranda's cafeteria food? Soo delicious we couldn't even put it into words, we had to show you!
1 comment:
mmmmmmm, cafeteria food. Sure don't miss those days.
Post a Comment