Friday, February 9, 2007

Jessie's Birthday

Thursday was Jessie's birthday! Since I always rave about the food at a certain Thai place in Portland everyone wanted to experience it for themselves. I have to say, I was a little hesitant because I didn't want everyone to hate it and have it ruin the night...but, SUCCESS! everyone absolutely loved it. We even got the good table where you take off your shoes and sit on pillows! It was a good time seeing everyone trying new things, attempting to use chopsticks and
sampling each other's dish. Ok, ok, mostly it was me eating every one's food :oP
Above all, Jess had a
good time!



3 comments:

bridgette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bridgette said...

Yum, I am excited to come down and have you show us around Portland...and eat at that Thai place. Maybe we can convince enough people to go with us that we can get the BIG table.

Anonymous said...

If you were to take the Portland Pirates to the Thai place after a long game and they got to sit at the table and take their shoes off and sit on pillows would it still be the best table in the place?