A perk to going to such a small campus: We get great/cheap seats
at the Portland Pirates hockey games! Second row near the goal, perfect view for when the players smash into the glass, which I have to admit is why I go to hockey games in the first place!
So Friday night some friends from school and I headed to the Pirates vs. Bruins game. (Confused? I was...apparently there is another bruins team...and they ripped off the Boston Bruins logo?)
at the Portland Pirates hockey games! Second row near the goal, perfect view for when the players smash into the glass, which I have to admit is why I go to hockey games in the first place!
So Friday night some friends from school and I headed to the Pirates vs. Bruins game. (Confused? I was...apparently there is another bruins team...and they ripped off the Boston Bruins logo?)Even though it was absolutely freezing out, it was a great night. We stopped by subway before the game and, even though the Pirates lost horribly, we left happy and breathless from screaming for our team. Ya know, encouraging things like, "knock his teeth out!" and "smash his face, yeah!"


Aww! Little hockey players, who can watch that and not smile?
1 comment:
awww thats me and jeffrey! that makes me smile! that was so much fun! you and miranda made me giggle with your screaming! haha
Post a Comment