Suzi and I won any contest for door decorations without a doubt.
For Halloween I created all three of the featured costumes (give me a break they were last minute). Thanks to the dollar store I think I made a pretty decent pirate.Thanksgiving was as eventful as it could be when
all you have to work with is cafeteria food, but we make do with what we have.Christmas here was different for sure.
I definitely appreciated how much my mother puts into decorating the house while I was here. Sure my Christmas tree this year was two feet tall, decorated with microwave popcorn and void of any presents but to me it was near perfection. We got into the holiday spirit by blasting jingle bell rock and wildly dancing around our room... ok, it was just me dancing around.
1 comment:
excuse me...our Christmas tree was awsome!!!haha...love hanging out with ya girl!
Post a Comment